Academic Bookshop, by Alvar Aalto, at Helsinki, Finland, 1962 to 1969.|
Alajarvi Town Hall, by Alvar Aalto, at Alajarvi, Finland, 1966.
Allen Art Museum Addition, by Robert Venturi, at Oberlin, Ohio, 1973 to 1976.
Altes Museum, by Karl Friedrich Schinkel, at Berlin, Germany, 1823 to 1830.
Banca Popolare di Verona, by Carlo Scarpa, at Verona, Italy, 1973.
Boots Pharmaceutical Factory, by Sir Owen Williams, at Beeston, in Nottinghamshire, England, 1930 to 1932.
Breslau Office Building, by Hans Poelzig, at Breslau, Germany - now Wroclaw, Poland, 1911 to 1912.
Broward County Library, by Robert Gatje, at Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 1980 to 1984.
Casa Mila, by Antoni Gaudi, at Barcelona, Spain, 1905 to 1910.
Cathedral of Pisa, by unknown, at Pisa, Italy, 1063 to 1350.
Chancellery Palace, by unknown, at Rome, Italy, 1483 to 1517.
Christian Science Center, by I. M. Pei, at Boston, Massachusetts, 1968 to 1974.
Davis House, by Howard Davis, at Eugene, Oregon, 1990.
Doge's Palace, by unknown, at Venice, Italy, 1309 to 1424.
Einsiedeln Abbey Church, by Kaspar Moosbrugger, at Einsiedeln, Switzerland, 1719 to 1735.
Garfield School, by Joseph Esherick, at San Francisco, California, 1981.
Hallidie Building, by Willis Polk, at San Francisco, California, 1918.
High Museum of Art, by Richard Meier, at Atlanta, Georgia, 1983.
Hotel Camino Real, by Ricardo Legorreta, at Cancun, Mexico, 1973 to 1975.
Hotel Guimard, by Hector Guimard, at Paris, France, 1912.
Housing in Camden, by Nicholas Grimshaw, at London, England, UK, 1989.
John Deere and Company, by Eero Saarinen, at Moline, Illinois, 1963.
John Hancock Center, by Bruce Graham/ SOM, at Chicago, Illinois, 1970.
Landerbank, by Otto Wagner, at Vienna, Austria, 1883 to 1884.
Le Parisien Offices, by G. P. Chedanne, at Paris, France, 1903.
Leaning Tower of Pisa, by unknown, at Pisa, Italy, 1063 to 1350.
Majolica House, by Otto Wagner, at Vienna, Austria, 1898 to 1899.
Marshall Field Store, by Henry Hobson Richardson, at Chicago, Illinois, 1885 to 1887.
Medical Faculty Housing, by Lucien Kroll, at Louvain, or Leuven, Belgium, 1970 to 1976.
Ministry of Education, by Lucio Costa and Oscar Niemeyer, at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1942.
Mount Angel Library, by Alvar Aalto, at St. Benedict, near Mount Angel, Oregon, 1970.
Museum of Natural History, by Alfred Waterhouse, at London, England, 1860 to 1880.
National Commercial Bank HQ, by Gordon Bunshaft/ SOM, at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 1981 to 1983.
National Farmers' Bank, by Louis H. Sullivan, at Owatonna, Minnesota, 1907 to 1908.
Newport Casino, by McKim, Mead, and White, at Newport, Rhode Island, 1879 to 1880.
Offices, Finsbury Avenue, by Arup Associates, at London, England, 1982 to 1984.
One Faneuil Hall Square, by Graham Gund, at Boston, Massachusetts, 1988.
Orvieto Cathedral, by Arnolfo di Cambio, at Orvieto, Italy, 1290 to 1500.
Palazzo Massimo, by Baldassare Peruzzi, at Rome, Italy, 1527 to 1536.
Paris Opera, by Charles Garnier, at Paris, France, 1857 to 1874.
Portland Building, by Michael Graves, at Portland, Oregon, 1980.
Portland Museum of Art, by Henry N. Cobb, at Portland, Maine, 1978 to 1982.
Portois & Fix Store, by Max Fabiani, at Vienna, Austria, 1899 to 1900.
Rue Franklin Apartments, by Auguste Perret, at Paris, France, 1902 to 1904.
S. Maria Novella, by Leon Battista Alberti, at Florence, Italy, 1456 to 1470.
S. Carlo Alle Quattro Fontane, by Frencesco Borromini, at Rome, Italy, 1638 to 1641.
School in Glasgow, by Charles Rennie Mackintosh, at Glasgow, Scotland, 1904 to 1906.
Seagram Building, by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, at New York, New York, 1954 to 1958.
St. Antoine Hospital Kitchen, by Henry Ciriani, at Paris, France, 1983 to 1985.
Steiner House, by Adolf Loos, at Vienna, Austria, 1910.
Stoclet Palace, by Josef Hoffmann, at Brussels, or Bruxelles, Belgium, 1905 to 1911.
Tassel House, by Victor Horta, at Brussels, Belgium, 1892 to 1893.
Teatro Guaíra, by Rubens Meister, at Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil, 1952 to 1974.
Tomb at Chiusi, by unknown, at Chiusi, Italy, -500.
Unitarian Church, by A. C. Schweinfurth, at Berkeley, California, 1898.
University Club, by McKim, Mead, and White, at New York, New York, 1900.
Villa Farnese, by Giacomo Vignola, at Caprarola, near Viterbo, Italy, 1560.
Villa Foscari, by Andrea Palladio, at Malcontenta, Italy, 1549 to 1563.
Villa in Djursholm, by Erik Gunnar Asplund, at Djursholm, near Stockholm, Sweden, 1917 to 1918.
Wellesley Fire Station, by Schwartz/Silver, at Wellesley, Massachusetts, circa 1980.
Whitechapel Art Gallery, by C. Harrison Townsend, at London, England, 1897 to 1901.